Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Happy Birthday to Gregg Allman! Sound clips from new album available

Happy Birthday to Gregg Allman!

Speaking of the birthday boy, they posted some sound clips from the new album Low Country Blues on his site. To hear them visit here

Low Country Blues

Gregg Allman 2011
1. Floating Bridge (Sleepy John Estes)
2. Little By Little (Junior Wells)
3. Devil Got My Woman (Skip James)
4. I Can't Be Satisfied (Muddy Waters)
5. Blind Man (Bobby Bland)
6. Just Another Rider (Gregg Allman & Warren Haynes)
7. Please Accept My Love (BB King)
8. I Believe I'll Go Back Home (Traditional)
9. Tears Tears Tears (Amos Milburn)
10. My Love is Your Love (Samuel Maghett)
11. Checking On My Baby (Otis Rush)
12. Rolling Stone (Traditional)

In just a little over 3 months, the Allman Brothers Band will be back where they belong, at the Beacon Theatre in NYC. The specific dates are March 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 17, 18 and 19.
Tickets for all 8 shows go on sale now!

You can download a poster for the shows here