Friday, December 3, 2010

Bo Bice Grand Ole Opry Debut

JOIN BO TONIGHT FOR HIS BIG NIGHT

Christmas will come a little bit early for Bo Bice this year. On December 4, 2010, Bice will make his Grand Ole Opry debut on the historic stage of the Ryman Auditorium.

"Of all the stages I have performed on, this one means the most. Getting to make my debut on the Grand Ole Opry at the Ryman is a defining moment for me in my life and my career," explains Bice. "I am so thankful and honored for this opportunity. It's a lifelong dream come true. A decade ago, I stood on that very stage in a songwriting competition that I won 3rd place. The fact that my life has come full circle and I am able to grace the stage that my hero's have all stood on is truly the most humbling experience of my life."

If you can't be there in person, you can still be there in spirit! Listen online at www.wsmonline.com