Thursday, January 13, 2011

KENNY CHESNEY ANNOUNCES 41 MORE DATES ON HIS 2011 CORONA PRESENTS KENNY CHESNEY'S 'GOIN' COASTAL' TOUR

Superstar Kenny Chesney announces 41 new arena and amphitheatre dates on his 2011 Corona Presents Kenny Chesney's 'Goin' Coastal' tour, which on top of ten previously announced stadium shows (two already sold out), make it one of the biggest tours of the year. Chesney, the famed live performer who has sold 8 million tickets this decade alone, is raring to get back on the road for his biggest tour in 5 years following a year away from touring. The Corona presents Kenny Chesney's 'Goin' Coastal' tour, nearly 60 dates, begins March 17 at the Cruzan Amphitheatre in West Palm Beach, FL.

"To know that the music you've created and some of the songs you've written mean so much to so many people - I've loved seeing it grow into that," Chesney said. "It's a show, but our shows have become experiences. I love that about our crowd. My fans work hard, and they play hard. And I'm like that, too. The two hours I'm up there, I don't think about anything else. I love that shared experience. It's what I love about live music."

Chesney - a 4-time Country Music Association and 4-in-a-row-Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year - had another landmark year in 2010. 'Hemingway's Whiskey' became his sixth album to debut at Number One on the Billboard 200 chart, and it yielded his twentieth Number One Country Single, "The Boys of Fall." On tap for #21: his new fast-rising single, "Somewhere With You," currently at #3 on the charts.

Kenny Chesney Tickets