The HealthONE Red Rocks 90 Day Fitness Challenge is designed to offer a unique health and wellness experience to 100 participants. Registration starts now and ends March 12. Cost to register is $50, non-refundable. Don’t delay, spaces are filling up quickly! The kick-off event starts March 26 and the challenge runs through June 30.
Red Rocks Concert Tickets
As a registered participant, you can expect:
• Access to five certified personal trainers—one personally assigned to your group
• A network of support provided by your training group – max 20 people
• Access to a HealthONE Registered Dietitian, Judy Smith (NSMC)
• Access to a HealthONE Board Certified Physician, Dr. Alan Burgess (Clinic Services)
• One unique group workout held at Red Rocks each Saturday throughout the 90 days
• Weekly food & nutrition tips from 90-Day Dietitian
• Daily workouts from your personal trainer
In addition to receiving lifelong health and wellness advice and physical activities, five grand prizes of a Red Rocks VIP concert package will be awarded plus a chance to win a trip for two to San Diego provided by Denver’s 7. Winners will be based on best overall improvements.
Requirements to participate:
• Physician approval
• Attendance on March 26 at the Kick-Off event and fitness test
• Signed release for inclusion in photo/media promotions
• $50 non-refundable registration fee
• Personal updates on Facebook regarding your progress
• Desire to improve your health and maximize your wellness!
Please visit www.RedRocksOnline.com/RedRocksFitnessChallenge to register.