Friday, April 8, 2011

PAUL SIMON TICKETS : Paul Simon Adds Club Dates To Sold-Out Spring Tour

Paul Simon Adds Club Dates To Sold-Out Spring Tour

Paul Simon Tickets and Tour Dates

"I'm going to play 3,000 seat theaters and also clubs," he tells Rolling Stone. "I want to play several songs from the new album and music from my repertoire that I either haven't played in concert or have played very seldom. I want to let the band be freer. I'm actually really looking forward to this tour. I'll play a few songs by other people, maybe a couple of Simon and Garfunkel songs. And then late in the evening, who knows, I might pick up my acoustic guitar and sing whatever comes into my mind. That's the fun of clubs, it's looser. I can come at it all from a place that's fresh."

Hear Music/Concord Music Group will release Paul Simon's new record So Beautiful or So What, one of the year's most highly anticipated albums, on April 12th, 2011.